||Improve your Relationships with NLP
|Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a model which describes the fundamental dynamic between our mind and our body, emotions and behaviour. It is a psychology of interpersonal (between people) and intrapersonal (within ourselves) intelligence and communication. Since its conception by Bandler and Grinder in the mid-70's NLP has been used successfully in many fields including: business, coaching, therapy, training and teaching; in fact, its principles are applied anywhere where communicating clearly and successfully is required.
One of NLP's basic principles (pre-suppositions) is that everyone is doing the best they can with the resources they have available.
Building on this principle, this course is designed to assist you to:
- untap some of your own previously unrecognised or unreleased resources
- step into someone else's model of the world through a greater awareness of why they are communicating and behaving as they are
- use your enhanced resources and awareness of others to communicate even more successfully and, consequently, to develop more effective relationships
The course is designed for all people working at all levels in diverse roles and settings.
By the end of the course learners
- What is NLP?
- The Principles of NLP
- Interpreting the world – the power of perception
- Representational Systems:
-What are they?
-Which is your preferred system
-How to determine the preferred system of others
- Establishing rapport quickly and easily
- Meta programmes: -Understanding 4 key programmes
-How they influence communication
- Identifying your values around relationships
Training methods utilised include: Lecture, Small group, 1-1 work, Debate and reflection, Word shower method, Simulation exercises, Talk and chalk, PowerPoint presentation